Requirements for Use
1. The allowable ambient temperature for the operation of the
motors is -30℃～＋40℃ andthe allowable sea level is not higher than
2. The supplying electric source of the motors adopts rectified
electric source or DC generator electric source. When adopting
3-phase, fully controllable bridge rectified electric source, the
motors can work for a long period without outer smoothing reactor.
1. There are 2 kinds of rated voltage of motors: 220V, 440V. As
required, the motors with other voltage level can be produced.
2. The mode of excitation of motors is separate excitation. The
voltage of excitation is 180V or 310V. As required, the motors with
other voltage level can be produced.
3. The motors running at basic speed can reach max. rotating moment
regulated in the Technical Data Table. It will last 60s.
4. For the motors of rated voltage 220V, the rotating speed can
reach as 2 times as the rated rotating speed through increasing the
applied voltage. At this time, the allowable max. rotating moment
is as 1.8 times as the rated rotating moment. It will last 15s.
5. For the motors of rated voltage 220V, the max. rotating moment
is as 0.6 times as the rated rotating moment when the motors are
running with low-intensity magnetic rotation regulated in the
Technical Data Table. It will last 15s.
6. The electric current changing rate of the motors can reach as
200-250 times as the rated electric current changing rate. It can
be discussed if >250 is required.
7. The standard position of wire outlet box of the motors is on the
right of the machine baseplate seen from the drive end. If
required, it can be mounted on the left of the machine baseplate.
If so, this requirement should be stated in the order.